Sponsor

share your LOVE to the world by donation

SHARE YOUR LOVE
Donate to TzuChi Please click to give food
www.thehungersite.com
Please help them
www.spca-penang.net
www.spca-sbgperai.org.my
Please help them
www.edenhandicap.org/donation.htm
NetHope Red Cross Mercy Corps World Vision
If you don't like donation idea, consider lending: kiva.org

Sponsor

Tips and Tutorial and funny stuffs @ Outdated Penang Uncle

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Douglas Lim Adele spoof

Bastard, so you lansi now Got a young girlfriend with big ningkupao Bastard you think your dreams came true Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you Old man, you think you are so great You don't realise, you're just a cinapek I hate to turn up of out of the blue uninvited but this use to be my house, you stupid bastard You think that you have won and that my heart is torn But as for me, it isn't over Never mind I’ll find some Melayu He’ll be nothing but the best, It’s true I’ll be happy, You’ll see, And all my kids will be Bumi They’ll reap the benefits of the NEP I’ll be included in Article 153. You know, We have UMNO ties, So the future will be the time of our lives. We’ll buy a big house, And eight thousand cows, With the government loan, Because the world is ours. A contract will turn up out of the blue uninvited but rezeki jangan di tolak, we shouldn't fight it I used to drive a Kancil but soon I'll have AP to buy a new Land Rover Never mind I’ll find some Melayu Don't care Ali, Ahmad or Abu When you see me again, I might already be Datin xxxx xxx xxxx xxxx election MP , I'll have lunch with the King, have everything Won't need to save up to buy diamond ring Only thing I won't have in the house is an anjing Never mind I'll find some Melayu He'll be nothing but the best its true I'll be happy you see, cause all my kids will be Bumi They'll reap the benefits of the NEP Never mind I'll find some Melayu Don't care Ali, Ahmad or Abu Yes I'll be happy, you'll see When I bergelar isteri I'll be his favourite wife although I might be number three I'll be his favourite wife till he khawin lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment